Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Delhi Judicial Service Exam Posts Apply online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts Apply Online
Job Role: Judicial Services
Total Vacancies: 50
Age Limit: 32 years
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date: 22-12-2018 at 11:00 PM
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Judicial Services.
- Commencement of online filling up of Application Forms: 22-11-2018 at 10:00 AM
- Last date for creating New Log In for online registration : 22-12-2018 at 11:00 PM
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking : 22-12-2018 at 11:00 PM
- Pre Exam Held on : 10-02-2019 (Sunday)
- Admit Card Available : Update Soon
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant, no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Company.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- Candidates should be an Advocate.
- General /OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH /Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, money in any Branch of SBI The application fee can be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking option.
Vacancy details of High Court Judicial Services Recruitment:
- UR - 40
- SC - 07
- ST – 03
- Total – 50
- Rs. Rs. 56100-177500 in the 10th level of matrix of -,ur CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- Main Examination (Written)
- Viva voice,
Important Links:Post Date: 14 Nov 2018
Post Update Date: 14 Nov 2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Recruitment 2018 official advertisement for complete details.