Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 126 Posts
Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti Recruitment 2019: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti, AB-PMJAY (BSSShas invited application form for the post of BSSS Manager, Asst & Cooridnator. Interested candidate can apply before the last date. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Job Quick Information:Organization: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti, AB-PMJAY (BSSS
Name of the Post: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti Online Form 2019
Job Role: BSSS Manager, Asst & Cooridnator
Total Vacancies: 126
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years
Job Location: Bihar
Last Date: 12-09-2019
- Application Begin: 20-08-2019
- Last Date for Apply: 12-09-2019
- Last Date For Pay Fee: 12-09-2019
- Online Examination (tentative): 11 Oct 2019
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant, no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Company.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- General / Other State: 300
- SC / ST / PWD : 150
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, money in any Branch of SBI The application fee can be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking option.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Bihar, India
Vacancy Details:Vacancy details of Recruitment 2019
- District Programme Coordinator 38
- District Manager- IT 38
- Executive Assistant (District) 38
- Executive Assistant (State) 12
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs.42,000/-
- District Manager – IT – Rs. 40,000/-
- Executive Assistant (District) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Executive Assistant (State) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- First of all, Open Official Website Go to "Career Page" & Select the desired post.
- Candidate must have valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Call Letter will be sent on registered E-mail ID only.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Before Uploading/Submission of the application form, Candidate should be Assure eligibility to apply for the post.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
|Employment News||Rojgar Samachar||Sarkari Jobs||Fresherslive|
|Indgovtjobs||Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs||Freejobalert|