NIPER Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 19 Vacancies
NIPER Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER ) has invited application form for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching. Interested candidate can apply before the last date. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Job Quick Information:Organization: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Name of the Post: NIPER Teaching & Non-Teaching Online Form 2019
Job Role: Teaching & Non-Teaching
Total Vacancies: 19
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Last Date: 20-09-2019
- Application Begin: 22-08-2019
- Last Date for Apply: 20-09-2019
- Online Examination (tentative): Available Soon
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant, no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Company.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- General / Other State: 1000
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen : Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, money in any Branch of SBI The application fee can be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking option.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation from recognized university/college.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Guwahati, Assam
Vacancy Details:Vacancy details of Recruitment 2019
- Associate Professor: 06
- Assistant Professor: 05
- Registrar: 01
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01
- Assistant Registrar: 01
- Library & Information Officer: 01
- System Engineer: 01
- Guest House & Hostel Supervisor: 01
- Administrative Officer: 01
- Secretary to Director: 01
- As Per Rule
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- First of all, Open Official Website Go to "Career Page" & Select the desired post.
- Candidate must have valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Call Letter will be sent on registered E-mail ID only.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Before Uploading/Submission of the application form, Candidate should be Assure eligibility to apply for the post.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
|Employment News||Rojgar Samachar||Sarkari Jobs||Fresherslive|
|Indgovtjobs||Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs||Freejobalert|