PSPCL 2020 – LDC, Jr Engineer & Other Admit Card Download
PSPCL LDC, JE & Steno Recruitment 2019: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has invited application form for the post of Clerk, Steno, JE, Accountant and Others. Interested candidate can apply before the last date. More Details like age limit, selection process, qualification, application fee as follow.
Job Quick Information:Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (Punjab Bijli Board) (PSPCL)
Name of the Post: PSPCL Various Vacancy Admit Card Download
Job Role: Clerk, Steno, JE, Accountant and Others
Total Vacancies: 1798
Age Limit: Maximum 37 years
Job Location: Punjab
Last Date: 01-10-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online/ Step I: 30-10-2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration/ Step II: 09-11-2019 (Saturday) upto 11:59 PM
- Closing date of online application fee/ Step III: 13-11-2019 (Wednesday) upto 11:45 PM
- Online Exam for S No. 2, 3 & 9: 18-12-2019
- Online Exam for S No. 4 & 6: 19-12-2019
- Online Exam for S No. 1 & 5: 23-12-2019 to 04-01-2020
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant, no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Company.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/ ITI/ Graduation Degree from recognized university/college/board.
- Candidates can check the entire educational qualification section from the official notification provided below.
- Punjab, India
Vacancy Details:Vacancy details of Recruitment 2019
- Clerk LDC-1000
- Junior Engineer/Electrical-500
- Junior Engineer/Civil-110
- Revenue Accountant-54
- Electrical Grade-II-45
- Divisional Superintendent Accounts-26
- Steno Typist-50
- Internal Auditor-09
- Account Officer-04
- As Per Rule
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- First of all, Open Official Website Go to "Career Page" & Select the desired post.
- Candidate must have valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Call Letter will be sent on registered E-mail ID only.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Before Uploading/Submission of the application form, Candidate should be Assure eligibility to apply for the post.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
|Employment News||Rojgar Samachar||Sarkari Jobs||Fresherslive|
|Indgovtjobs||Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs||Freejobalert|